Tuesday, February 10, 2015

We love you BEARY much! Treat Bag Toppers

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a very happy Valentine's week!  My kiddos are excited about getting to have cupcakes and receiving a few treats for Valentine's Day! Last year my husband and I gave them each their favorite candy with a cute Valentine's greeting attached.  It was super inexpensive and very quick to pull together, and best of all... they LOVED it!  I shared the treats last year as an idea, but I didn't share the printable greetings. (You can see last year's post here.)  Which is shocking to me because I usually share the printables I make!  I am thinking it must have been an extra busy week!


To top it all off though, I must not have saved 2 of the greetings.  I am telling ya, it must have been an outrageous week for me!  I did however manage to save the "We love you BEARY much, Valentine!" greeting.  So hooray!  So this year, finally, I am going to share this printable greeting with you.  

You can download the "We love you BEARY much, Valentine!" greeting here via Google Docs. For best results, print onto bright white card stock.  I like a card stock with at least a weight of 110. Cut and fold.  Staple or use double sided tape to attach the greeting to a treat bag.  This greeting measures approximately 4-inches tall by 5.5 inches wide.

Thanks for visiting today!  I hope you enjoy the printable!

Shelley

No comments:

Post a Comment